We’re looking for volunteer heroes to assist us at What Design Can Do Live 2018. The conference takes place at Stadsschouwburg in Amsterdam on Thursday 24 May and Friday 25 May. If you are interested in being part of it and you’re available on both mentioned days, we’re happy for you to join our team! Send an email to: email@example.com.
In 2018 WDCD focuses its attention on climate action and social justice by challenging the creative community to contribute solutions in its own capacity. ‘Designers are optimists, so we will approach these issues with lots of positivity,’ WDCD-founder Richard van der Laken says. ‘Instead of worrying about problems, we are going to attack them with all the creative energy and inventiveness we can bring together at WDCD.’
We are in need of people who can help to set up the event, register guests, pick up speakers from the airport, guide visitors and assist during the workshops.
What we ask for:
- Event and/or design lovers
- A good dose of energy and enthusiasm
- Availability both production days. (note: we start at 07.30 AM.)
- On Wednesday, May 23, we are also looking for volunteers. (to set-up the event and welcome guests from the airport)
What do we offer you?
- During the day attend parts of the programme (depending on availability)
- You’ll get lunch
- You’ll get a What Design Can Do T-shirt
- You’re invited for drinks afterwards!
If you are interested to help us out, sent a short motivation why you want to help to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the days you are available, your age, mobile phone number, residence and any diet restrictions we need to know about. For more information about the event, you can check out www.whatdesigncando.com